A recent medical study in the US has changed the direction of intimate pleasure for women, demonstrating that super-strength orgasms may be available in real life, not just the movies.
Conducted by neuroscientist Dr Nicole Prause, founder of sexual biotechnology firm Liberos, the purpose of the scientific study was to test the effectiveness of the updated happy rabbit vibrator versus manual stimulation.
19 women to date, with an average age of 31 and a wide range of racial and age diversity, have been tested. Each of the women visited the lab twice under strict lab conditions – once to use a happy rabbit vibrator, and the other to masturbate using their hands.
And what did Dr Prause discover?...
The rabbit vibrators lived up to their names with the emotion report from the study suggesting that the women who used them had higher levels of excitement, longer-lasting orgasms and more desire to play from start to finish, during testing, than the hand-based session.
Not only did the women experience heightened feelings of sexual arousal when using the rabbit vibrator, they were also more likely to experiment with different techniques and functions to take them to that special place, as opposed to when using just their hands.
- Sex Toys
- Classification Of Sex Toys
- Introduction To The Sex Toys Industry
- Sexual Goods
- Environmental Opportunities For Sex Toys
- Growth Industry-sex Toys
- The History Of Sex Toys
- Extend The Product Life, Please Keep It In A Co...
- Improve The Effect Of Governance
- The Sex Toy's Heaven
- A Best Vibration Cock Ring For Couples
- Where To Buy A Best Sex Toy For Women
- A Best Portable Vibrators
- About The Rabbit Vibrators
- Realistic Dildos
- Men's Sex Toys
- 80% Adult Begin Accept Sex Toys
- HOT! 6 Best Sex Toys For Him