We wanted to know how people felt about their first anal toy experience and what kind of impact it had on their sex lives. You might be surprised what over 2,000 person had to say about their backdoor adventures.
1. Was your first anal experience with an anal toy?
Surprisingly, 55% of respondents said their first time did not include a toy. While more and more people are interested in trying anal sex, it seems that anal sex toys aren’t quite as interesting. Keep in mind, however,we strongly recommend using an anal toy before having anal sex. Anal toys relax your backdoor muscles and allow your body to better adjust to the experience - resulting in more comfortable and more enjoyable anal sex. If you’ve had anal sex but never used a toy this is the perfect opportunity to educate yourself. Start your anal journey by answering the age-old question "What are anal toys?" and see where you end up.
2. Which best describes your first anal toy experience?
Among people who have used anal toys, 42% said it was better than they thought it would be and 33% called it AWESOME. 19% claimed it wasn't so bad, while 6% said it was awful. With 75% of people having a positive experience with anal toys, the odds are pretty good that you'll enjoy it too. We asked our in-house sexpert Dr. Jenni, a certified sex therapist with a doctorate in clinical sexology, why anal sex toys were so popular. “Because anal sex gets labeled as taboo and/or dirty, the forbidden thrill can be psychologically sexy," Dr. Jenni explained. "For those who get off on taboo fantasies or sex, anal sex can be just what the doctor ordered!”
3. What's your favorite anal toy?
5. Would you recommend using an anal toy for someone else’s first time?
Related Industry Knowledge
- Avoid bacteria hiding, easy to clean and disinfect
- Small size, easy to carry and use
- Pay attention to the possible harm of prevention
- Female sex toys have greater privacy
- Manufactured from a gel with shape memory
- The body is soft and flexible
- Equipment for training activity skills
- Actually used for sexual behavior or masturbation
- Maintenance work as required
- Masturbation is the best way to prevent sexuall...
- What are Clit Vibrators?
- What are Anal Vibrators?
- What are G-Spot Vibrators?
- How to Use Anal Toys?
- How to Clean Sex Toys?
- What are Bullet and Egg Vibrators?
- What are Wand Massagers?
- What are Vibrators?
- The History of Vibrators.
- Study Reveals More Excitement is Achieved When ...